Save the Date - September 11th, 6:00-9:00pm at Champps Minneapolis

There will be a fundraising event on September 11th, from 6:00-9:00pm at the Champps in downtown Minneapolis. There will be a small cover charge, which will all go towards our team fundraising. There will be live music from Max J., and drink specials from Miller Lite and Smirnoff Ice.

Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun happy hour for a great cause!!



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First 10-mile walk

Hi everyone! Last weekend I completed my first 10-mile walk, and it was great. The first question everyone asks - "how long does it take?" Well, it took me about 2-1/2 hours for that walk. So far, I think I've logged just under 100 miles in training.

Also, good news! Three co-workers have joined the team, so we now have a goal to raise at least $10,000 as a company! I'm very exited about this and hope to recruit even more walkers. We will have some fun fundraising events coming soon.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

That's great Kelly! You are doing such a great job. I'm glad you got some new "gear" that will help you on those long walks. Keep up the good work!

Mary said...

Congrats on the 10 miles, Kelly. I'm ready to walk again if you need some company. Love you, Mom