Save the Date - September 11th, 6:00-9:00pm at Champps Minneapolis

There will be a fundraising event on September 11th, from 6:00-9:00pm at the Champps in downtown Minneapolis. There will be a small cover charge, which will all go towards our team fundraising. There will be live music from Max J., and drink specials from Miller Lite and Smirnoff Ice.

Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun happy hour for a great cause!!



Monday, June 30, 2008

New shoes!

Hi everyone! Well, I finally found my new shoes last weekend (thanks to the great staff at Start Line!) And thanks Aaron for getting me set up with my new gear, I appreciate your support! I am now the proud owner of a waist pack that will hold my water and snacks for the long training walks. No, it's not a fanny pack :)

I walked 8 miles on Saturday and another 6 miles on Sunday. My mom joined me for the walk on Sunday around Lake Calhoun and Lake of the Isles. I'm proud to say she kept up with me for the whole walk - even though my legs are a lot longer than hers! Great job Mom!

Today, we have a kick-off meeting at work to generate ideas for fundraising. I'm really excited to see what we come up with.

No comments: