Save the Date - September 11th, 6:00-9:00pm at Champps Minneapolis

There will be a fundraising event on September 11th, from 6:00-9:00pm at the Champps in downtown Minneapolis. There will be a small cover charge, which will all go towards our team fundraising. There will be live music from Max J., and drink specials from Miller Lite and Smirnoff Ice.

Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun happy hour for a great cause!!



Tuesday, July 22, 2008

9 weeks to go!


The 3-Day is only 9 weeks away! Last week, I logged another 29-miles walking and 16-miles biking. I must say, my legs are definitely feeling it! But the weather has been great and it's just been fun to be spending so much time outside.
Last weekend, I ran into two other groups out training for the 3-Day - it was so much fun to see other people out there! Since this is my first event, I have no idea how many people are participating in the Twin Cities. I can't even imagine how it will feel.
Also, I have a puppy update! Our little puppy, Murphy, will be coming home with us in just 4 weeks! Here is a photo of the litter, we can't wait to find out which little one is ours!


No comments: