Save the Date - September 11th, 6:00-9:00pm at Champps Minneapolis

There will be a fundraising event on September 11th, from 6:00-9:00pm at the Champps in downtown Minneapolis. There will be a small cover charge, which will all go towards our team fundraising. There will be live music from Max J., and drink specials from Miller Lite and Smirnoff Ice.

Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun happy hour for a great cause!!



Saturday, May 17, 2008

Training Day 6

I just returned from my first long walk - 8 miles! It went really well, and I actually felt like I could keep walking more! I will be heading back out tomorrow for another 8-mile walk. I am planning on looking at new walking shoes tomorrow too, the current running shoes are not really the right pair for my training. Especially since I will be logging over 600 miles in the next 17 weeks.

No comments: