I just want to again thank everyone for the support over the past few months. This past weekend was exhausting - physically and mentally - but it was worth it. This was the most amazing thing that I have ever done and something that I will consider a great accomplishment for the rest of my life.
Spending the weekend with so many amazing women and men, and hearing the stories of loss and survival mademe realize how lucky I am. I can only hope to continue my life without experiencing the devastating effects of this horrible disease. And I hope I can continue to raise awareness among my friends and family.
The weekend was full of many laughs and many tears. I will post some pictures soon, so you can see how huge this event was - over 3000 walkers and 7.3 MILLION dollars raised!
Thank you, Kel
Save the Date - September 11th, 6:00-9:00pm at Champps Minneapolis
There will be a fundraising event on September 11th, from 6:00-9:00pm at the Champps in downtown Minneapolis. There will be a small cover charge, which will all go towards our team fundraising. There will be live music from Max J., and drink specials from Miller Lite and Smirnoff Ice.
Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun happy hour for a great cause!!
Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun happy hour for a great cause!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations! What an accomplishment! My run went pretty well, I thought of you too :)
Post a Comment