Save the Date - September 11th, 6:00-9:00pm at Champps Minneapolis

There will be a fundraising event on September 11th, from 6:00-9:00pm at the Champps in downtown Minneapolis. There will be a small cover charge, which will all go towards our team fundraising. There will be live music from Max J., and drink specials from Miller Lite and Smirnoff Ice.

Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun happy hour for a great cause!!



Sunday, August 3, 2008

15 + 9 = Sore feet!

Hi there! Quick update on my training for everyone! I walked 15 miles on Saturday with my co-worker and teammate Sara. Today I walked another 9 miles with my friend Becca. We didn't quite make it the 11 miles that I was planning - but Becca made me walk some steep hills, so I think that made up for it!! (Thanks Becca!)

We have 7 weeks to go until the big event - I can't believe how close it is. Still have lots of fundraising to do, I'm at about 40% of my goal right now.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am so proud of you, Kel! You must be so excited about your accomplishments. Keep working hard and take care of those feet!
Love you~ Katie

Mary said...

Keep pushing on, Kelly. I know you are spending many hours training while the rest of us are going about our business. I'm sure it is hard some days to drag yourself out of bed so early to get your walks in. I'm excited for you to meet your goal of miles walked and also your fundraising goal. Let me know what I can do to help. I'm really proud of you. Call me if you need a walking partner.
Love, Mom